Friday, September 16, 2011

Best Cosplay is Best

I saw this awesome group cosplay the other day. I really wish I had a camera on me then. Basically, it was a bunch of people dressed up as fears from the fear mythos. There was this really cool Blind Man one, a girl who like, painted her skin or something to make it look wooden, a guy in a black coat with the whole bird mask as the Plague Doctor, and the best was this Slendy one. He had like, some helmet or something, not sure how he was breathing with it on. They even had a cute little black doggie. Also, they were all standing by a lake :3

There was one guy there I didn't recognize. He was just a guy. Seemed kinda sick though.

"None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear. " - Ferdinand Foch

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah, that coincidence seems completely likely...

    ReplyDelete